the diagnostics specialist
Like all contrast medium injectors of MEDTRON, the Accutron CT-D fully meets the requirements regarding precision in diagnostics, patient-friendliness and economic efficiency.
The mains-independent double head injector for the injection of contrast medium and physiological saline solution in computed tomography is characterized by a high level of user-friendliness and the latest drive technology.
Optimization of diagnostics
- The precise double head injection of the Accutron CT-D ensures a stable flow rate of contrast medium and thus ensures a homogenous contrast medium enhancement during the whole examination.
- Thanks to the possibility of changing the concentration of contrast medium within a multiphase injection, improved diagnostics (e.g. in a CT-Angio) can be achieved.
Precise, efficient and patient-friendly
- The system for the optimized administration of contrast media and physiological saline solution considerably reduces the examination times and contributes to a significant reduction in contrast medium consumption.
- Easy Loading Syringes (ELS) with a filling volume of 200 ml per syringe can be inserted into the integrated, heatable syringe holders.
- The real-time pressure monitoring allows a very patient-friendly use.
- Prefilled syringes can be used.
Efficient, autarkical and immediately ready for use
- The Accutron CT-D, as well as all the other MEDTRON injectors of the new generation, is available completely wirelessly.
- The contrast medium injector disposes of integrated, high-output rechargeable batteries and a radio-controlled touch screen remote control. Thanks to this remote control, settings can be made easily from the control room.
- The quick installation of the Accutron CT-D in every place saves time and thus contributes considerably to the optimization of the workflow.
Intuitively operable and user-programmable
- Each of the two recipients for contrast medium and physiological saline solution disposes of a heating which can be switched on and off separately and which keeps the preheated fluids at a constant temperature.
- The well-structured, self-explanatory menu navigation offers a high level of user-friendliness and an intuitive operation.
- On the injector as well as on the touch screen remote control either the injection parameters can be displayed (numerically) or, alternatively, the pressure curve (graphically).
- Thanks to the Auto-Hold function the user can preset that the injection will be interrupted between two injection phases and can be continued later.
Integration into the diagnostic process
With the CANopen Class 4 interface and an open system interface to most of the well-known scanners, the Accutron CT-D disposes of a wireless interface by which the injector can be connected to the imaging device. Thus, diagnostic device and injector can be controlled synchronously.
- This increases the operating convenience and reduces the amount of possible operating errors.
- Examination procedures can be realized faster and the exposure of the patient to radiation and contrast medium is reduced considerably.
- The injection profiles and the scan protocol are managed together.
- Complex examinations consisting of several scans and injection phases can be performed more easily.
Of course, MEDTRON provides all device-specific consumables.