The precise multi-talent for angiography and computed tomography
The double head injector Accutron HP-D ensures the fast and precise performance of high-pressure injections as well as the creation of multiphase injection profiles either in the single or the multiple mode.
the precise multi-talent for angiography
The right amount of contrast medium, at the right time, at the right place – the double head injector Accutron HP-D follows this principle when used in angiography as well as in computed tomography. The injector ensures the fast and precise performance of high-pressure injections – and thanks to its double head also the modification of the contrast medium concentration by the help of physiological saline solution – as well as the creation of multiphase injection profiles either in the single or the multiple mode. Like all contrast medium injectors of MEDTRON, the Accutron HP-D combines highest performance and intelligent control technology in a compact, high-quality device. Moreover, the mains-independent double-head injector is characterized by a high level of user-friendliness, an effective drive technology and also by a very compact design.
Optimized diagnostics and very patient-friendly use
- The stable flow rate of contrast medium ensures a homogenous contrast medium enhancement during the whole examination.
- The Accutron HP-D ensures a safe and very patient-friendly use – also in paediatrics and neurointervention.
- Thanks to a defined delay between injection begin and start of the diagnostic device, the use of contrast medium can be reduced considerably. This saves costs and minimizes the exposure of the patient to contrast medium and radiation.
Precise and economical
- Thanks to the many application possibilities of the Accutron HP-D and the use of only one contrast medium injector and the corresponding consumables – especially in case of use in interdisciplinary departments – examination times can be reduced considerably and costs can be saved.
- The system for the optimized administration of contrast medium and physiological saline solution reduces the expenditure of time and contributes to a significant reduction in contrast medium consumption.
- Easy Loading Syringes (ELS) with a filling volume of 200 ml per syringe can be inserted into the integrated, heatable syringe holder with pressure jacket.
Efficient, autarkical and immediately ready for use
- The Accutron HP-D, as well as all the other MEDTRON injectors of the new generation, is available completely wirelessly .This means that neither for the power supply nor for the operation via remote control cables are needed. The contrast medium injector disposes of integrated, high-output rechargeable batteries and one, optionally two, radio-controlled remote controls.
- The quick installation of the Accutron HP-D in every place saves time and therefore contributes considerably to the optimization of the workflow. Thus, the high-performance injector is autarkical and can be used unrestrictedly in all fields of angiography, especially when mobile C-arms are used.
- Thanks to its slim design, the Accutron HP-D can be operated without assistance and even can be moved easily with the foot.
Intuitively operable and user-programmable
- The well-structured, self-explanatory menu navigation of the clearly structured 10.4” touch screen control panel, which is available in different languages, offers a high level of user-friendliness and an intuitive operation.
- Injections can be performed either in the single or in the ultiple mode.
- On the injector as well as on the touch screen remote control either the injection parameters can be displayed (numerically) or, alternatively, the pressure curve (graphically).
- The wireless interface (Bluetooth)*, which is available for most of the well-known angiography diagnostic devices, allows the use of the foot and hand switch of the diagnostic device in order to trigger the Accutron HP-D and the imaging system synchronously by pressing only one button.
Benefits of Accutron HP-D in angiography:
- When applying the roadmapping method, the Accutron HP-D is operated in the single mode (single injection).
- The navigation in the multiple mode (multiple injection) allows a quick and easy starting and stopping by means of the hand switch.
- By changing the concentration of contrast medium by means of physiological saline solution, different tissue structures can be represented in an optimized way and beam hardening artefacts can be avoided.
- Thanks to a maximum injection pressure of 83 bar (1200 psi) and high pressure stability when using the device-specific consumables, the high-performance injector allows a very precise injection of contrast medium in the angiography mode.
- The injection delay and the X-ray delay from 0 – 255 s can be programmed in 0.1 s increments. This applies also to the rise time from 0.1 to 10 s. As an alternative to the input of the flow rate, the input of the phase duration can be chosen.
- In the Angio-mode, the Accutron HP-D allows to create image sequences in sectional imaging diagnostics.
Benefits of Accutron HP-D in CT:
- A flushing function using physiological saline solution can be started by pressing a separate button on the hand switch.
- Use of the Accutron HP-D for CT examinations in hybrid operating rooms: By changing the concentration of contrast medium by means of physiological saline solution, the vascular walls and the tissue can be represented more clearly.
- The duration and the delay of the up to three phases are freely selectable. In the CT mode, the scan delay can be programmed from 0 – 255s in 0.1 s increments.
- The possibility of flushing with physiological saline solution allows the reduction of the contrast medium amount and thus a patient-friendly use as is the case with common double head injectors in computed tomography.
- The maximum injection pressure amounts to 21 bar (305 psi) and is programmable in 1 bar increments from 5 to 21 bar (73 to 305 psi).
Of course, MEDTRON provides all device-specific consumables.