THE BENEFITS OF THE ACCUTRON® HP-D AT A GLANCE
- Hybrid CT procedures: In CT mode, the Accutron® HP-D enables intravenous use in hybrid CT procedures in the angiography suite.
- Reducing beam hardening artifacts: These are reduced by flexible adjustment of the contrast medium concentration using saline.
- Accurate dosing: Contrast medium can be delivered to the examination area in precisely dosed boluses using saline solution.
- Use as a single-piston injector: The Accutron® HP-D can be adapted to all types of imaging protocols, for both diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Reduced workload: The interface to the angiographic C-arm synchronizes the injection and image acquisition.
- Flexible: The 180° swivel-mounted control panel enables operation from both sides of the operating table.
- Lower operating costs: The amount of contrast medium required per patient can be reduced.
- 2 for 1: The Accutron® HP-D can be used in both angiography and computed tomography modes and thereby eliminates the need to purchase an additional injector for CT.
Of course, MEDTRON will provide you with all device-specific consumables.