- Improved patient care:The new convenient user interface of the Accutron® CT-D Vision simplifies programming through directly choosing and selecting from lists. Improved readability helps reduce risks of insufficient injection settings. It also improves the review of the injection.
- Full traceability: The IDS software option enables the exchange of injection data with the digital radiology infrastructure via RIS/PACS integration. It is based on the DICOM standard. With information on puncture sites and contrast medium acquisition, it provides comprehensive traceability and documentation of contrast medium administration with regard to imaging, patients and study data and makes it available digitally via PACS.
- Increased operating convenience: The two larger touchscreens, one on the injection unit and one on the remote control, increase readability and reduce eye fatigue.
- Improved mobility: The intelligent battery management system and the new rollers provide more flexibility in a radiological environment with several examination rooms. The wireless Accutron® CT-D Vision thus remains a reference product of MEDTRON AG.
- Optimized workflows: The IDS software option enables the exchange of injection data with the imaging department via RIS and PACS.
- Accutron® CT-D Vision can be operated in single-use or multiple-use, with just one or with two syringes. It offers the flexibility to help you adjust your operating costs for disposables and optimize the cost-benefit ratio of our injector according to your activity.
Of course, MEDTRON will provide you with all device-specific consumables.