- Control of contrast injection quality and safety:
The Day Safe System with its inline drip chambers and the heated syringe holders of the Accutron injectors support you in this.
- Sterility control: Closed system with wipeable, alcohol-resistant drop-stop connectors, patient tubing with two check valves and rotating luer locks
- Control your workflow: The 24-hour multi-patient operation reduces the time spent preparing contrast injections and helps you focus on patients and imaging sequences.
- Visual inspection of the control elements and syringe drives: The transparency of the Day Safe System allows you to check every single component and gives you full control over how it is handled.
- Reduced costs: This is due to an extended service life of up to 24 hours for consumables per day. This has a positive impact on your operating budget.
- Reduced waste: By completely using up contrast medium in the storage container.